École du management et de l'innovation: Library for success : methodology and practicalities of searching for information
Sciences Po Library offers a useful session specially dedicated to École du management et de l'innovation students about how to use the Library -one of the largest research libraries in Europe- at its full potential.
The main goal of our Library for success: methodology and practicalities of searching for information training is to expand your skills in documentary research and information literacy.
At the issue of the training, you will know how to:
- find relevant documents on your research topic;
- identify documentary resources according to the subject and type of document;
- evaluate the results of your search;
- identify ressource staff and contact details for further assistance.
You will receive an email confirming your registration and giving you the location details, two days before the training.
This is an English training.
Should you have any questions, please contact directly the Library team at email@example.com.
- vendredi 14 septembre 2018
- 10:15 - 12:15
- 199 bd St-Germain 502